- Verandermanagement veranderd
- Het VeranderCanvas: Systematisch werken van idee naar aanpak
- Alignment verandert samenwerking en doelrealisatie in organisaties
- Evidence-Based Change Management: Krachtigere besluitvorming met vier praktische vragen
- Realiseren van gedragsverandering in de accountancy
Anne-Bregje studied General Social Sciences at the University of Utrecht, with an additional minor in Public Administration and Organizational Sciences and obtained a Master’s Degree in Sociology (issues of policy and organization). She is a partner at TEN HAVE Change Management where she has been working as a consultant since 2006.
Anne-Bregje advises large and medium-sized companies and non-profit organizations on organizational change, design and management. She is co-author of the books Ondernemen met professionals – Realiseren van duurzaam onderscheidend vermogen bij professionele dienstverlenende ondernemingen, Veranderkracht – Successvol doelen realiseren, Reconsidering Change Competence: Implementing Effective Change, which has been published worldwide in 2015, and the in 2016 worldwide published book, Reconsidering Change Management – Applying Evidence-Based Insights in Change Management Practice.