- De identificatie van de voorwaardelijke en noodzakelijke managementprocessen om in-control te kunnen komen
- Change Competence: Implementing Effective Change
- De Veranderkracht van de Rechtspraak
- De veranderkracht van de rechtspraak
- De Veranderkracht van Nederland- onderzoeksrapport
Niels graduated cum laude in the field of Work and Organizational Psychology and has devoted his doctoral research to the influence of personality and leadership on the changeability attitude of employees. Since 2009, he has been working as a researcher and consultant at TEN HAVE Change Management.
He is also working on his dissertation on the change power of large, complex organizations. The questions he investigates include: “which factors increase the capacity for change?” and “how do you develop a good change vision?”.
He is chairman of the education committee of the postgraduate Change Management Program (VU University Amsterdam), to which he is also affiliated as a teacher. He is also (co)author of various (international) publications (books, book chapters and articles) in the field of change management, including the book Veranderkracht – Succesvol doelen and the book Change Competence: Implementing Effective Change, published worldwide in 2015.