- Het VeranderCanvas: Systematisch werken van idee naar aanpak
- Evidence-Based Change Management: Krachtigere besluitvorming met vier praktische vragen
- De invoering van zelfsturing vereist een doordacht veranderproces
- Insecure overachievers, of gewoon heel ambitieus?
- ‘Denkend aan gedragsverandering zie ik…een realistischer veranderverhaal’
Since 2014, I am working as a consultant at TEN HAVE Change Management. Before that, I studied Social Geography and Spatial Planning at the Utrecht University and obtained my master’s degree in Urban & Regional Planning at the University of Amsterdam. For my master’s thesis I did research in China into public-private partnerships in urban transformation.
From a broad interest, I deliberately made the transition from the spatial domain to the organizational domain, in order to help organizations, achieve their objectives from organizational science and change management. Within TEN HAVE Change Management, I have developed my knowledge in recent years by performing multi-faceted assignments, doing research and writing various publications.
In addition to performing great assignments, I have contributed to various publications in the field of change management. For example, I did research for the book Reconsidering Change Management – Applying Evidence-Based Insights in Change Management Practice. I am also co-author of the book VeranderCanvas – systematically from idea to approach and I have written articles about self-organization and evidence-based change management, among others. These can be found in our online publication bank.