- Een solide strategie zorgt voor focus en gaat ‘all-in’
- Het VeranderCanvas: Systematisch werken van idee naar aanpak
- Successful implementation of self-managing teams
- De invoering van zelfsturing vereist een doordacht veranderproces
- Lean denken en werken binnen OK’s als doordachte verandering: ‘Van believers naar achievers’ en ‘van toolbox naar systeem’
Since 2013, I am working as a consultant at TEN HAVE Change Management. I studied Public Administration and Organization Sciences, with an additional Master’s in Business Administration (Strategy and Organization) at the VU of Amsterdam. My graduation research was focused on lean management in healthcare. After graduating, I did an internship, via TEN HAVE Change Management, at TPVision’s headquarters to support the commercial programs.
In addition to the challenging work in the assignments, I think the development of our field is just as important. For example, I did research for the book Reconsidering Change Management – Applying Evidence-Based Insights in Change Management Practice and I am co-author of the book VeranderCanvas – systematically from idea to approach. In addition, I wrote articles about lean management, self-organization and evidence-based management, among others. These can be found in our online publication bank.