- Een solide strategie zorgt voor focus en gaat ‘all-in’
- Veranderkracht van de Sport: Hoe realiseert een verenigingsbestuur succesvolle verandering?
- Professioneel veranderen van professionele organisaties
- Alleen gelijke kappen als ook de monniken echt gelijk zijn
- PDO+ ondernemen met professionals
Ton studied Business Economics at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam. After his studies he worked as a strategy consultant at Leyer & Weerstra Management Consultants. Thereafter, he worked in various marketing management positions in regional transport (Connexxion). Followed by working for Berenschot as a consultant and managing director of strategy & marketing. He has followed various strategic management courses at INSEAD and Wharton University.
Ton advises medium-sized and large companies in the field of market and marketing strategy and related issues in the field of organizational change and structure & management. He has extensive experience in guiding professional service companies (such as lawyers, accountants & tax specialists, patent and brand attorneys, engineering and design agencies) in strategic issues and the translation into consequences for structure and management, and desired behavior. He has captured his experiences in this field, as the author of the book: “Entrepreneurship with professionals – Realizing sustainable distinctive capacity at professional service companies”.