- Cultuurverandering vraagt om een bredere kijk op ‘cultuur’
- Van papier naar praktijk – Bestuurders en commissarissen over de Corporate Governance Code
- Rechtvaardigheid als vaardigheid
- Beter veranderen door het kennen en toepassen van evidence
- Realiseren van gedragsverandering in de accountancy
Since 2015, I have been working as a consultant at TEN HAVE Change Management. Before this I studied Psychology at the University of Utrecht. I obtained my Master’s in Work & Organizational Psychology at the University of Utrecht and a Master’s in Business Administration at the University of Amsterdam. For my thesis I did research into the effectiveness of leadership at the time of change at medium-sized organizations.
In addition to performing meaningful work, I also contribute to the development of the field. For example, I did research for the book Reconsidering Change Management – Applying Evidence-Based Insights in Change Management Practice and The Social Psychology of Change Management and I wrote articles on behavioral and cultural change and evidence-based change management, among other things. These can be found in our online publication bank.